~~~~ I support my clients in any decision they make.
My job as a doula and childbirth educator is to
educate, inform, and support.
In that order.
My Services as a Labor Doula
I offer the following as part of my package:
- •1-3 face-to-face consultations- (lasting 2hrs) to get an idea of what your wants and needs are in a labor doula and for you to get to know me; to work on your birth plan, your labor exercises/techniques and to finalize any last minute requests, as well as to inform an educate you on ant topics of interests you may have.
•1 of the 3 prenatal visits will be near the end of your pregnancy to discuss and reaffirm your birth plan and wishes for this labor and delivery. This meeting will be at your OB/MW, since we will be working together!
•Unlimited phone/email consultations both before and after the baby is born! (Although, After 3 weeks, I will usually be just giving referrals & resources. Prior to that, extra visits are $25 per visit=90 mins-2hrs.)
•Full labor support- meeting you at your house or at the hospital, depending upon mileage/timing and prior agreement in contract. Full support includes the use of all my knowledge and skills as a doula as well as my tools, such as my birth ball, labor rope, small massagers, aromatherapy, relaxing music, labor massage along with encouragement & full support of your birth goals with your medical caregivers-lasting up to 1-2 hours after the birth for basic breastfeeding support.
•1 postnatal visit- 1st is w/i 2-3 weeks to see how you are all doing after returning home from the hospital!
My Services as a Childbirth Educator
I am offering Childbirth Education classes at a discounted rate due to still being in training! Here are some of the topics I'll be covering:
- Pregnancy Education
- Natural Childbirth Options
- What really is "Medically Necessary?"
- What to Expect in the Hospital/Birth Center/Home Birth
- Birth Plans & Doctor's Guidelines
- Labor Support Role- Support Person & Doula
- Massage & Exercise for Pregnancy & Labor
- Relaxation Techniques
- Psychology of Childbirth
- Reduction of Fear Techniques
- Spirituality as an Option
- Music & Focus
- Postpartum Depression vs. Baby Blues
- Stress Management
My Services as a Parenting Educator
- New Parent Education-
- Newborn Education
- Parenting Multiple children
- Gentle but effective discipline
- Encouraging Hands On Parenting
- Carseats, Bike & Pool Safety
- Child Development birth-5 Overview
- Special cases-ADHD,Developmental Delays, Autism...
- Stress Managment
- Correct Supervision
- Non-Traditional Families
Want to Know How to Eliminate Fear &
Empower Yourself to Give Birth Naturally?
The Birthing From Love Digital Program is a step-by-step process that helps women move from a place of fear, anxiety, worry and doubt into peace, confidence, trust, and love. This program uses a combination of audios, videos, and pfd worksheets to empower women to understand the psychology of birth so that the mind can support the body to have a peaceful, positive, and powerful birth experience.
Please Respect the Copyright of this Site
This website and ALL its Contents including ALL its Pages, sub-pages and related Facebook Pages are the Property of Doula Ginny's Birth Svcs unless accredited to another source by labels and/or links. If you feel that anything on this site is displayed without proper permissions or accreditation made, PLEASE let me know so that I may correct the situation ASAP!